Friday, January 14, 2011

Fabulous Friday

I have had a GREAT day:) Kayla's school was out Monday-Wednesday of this week and yesterday and today they have started back at 10a.m. Today Hayden and I dropped her off at school and went to Walmart for groceries, came home, had lunch, watched Toy Story 3 for the millionth time, picked Kayla up from school, took her to gymnastics, went Cyclefit class at the gym, picked her up from gymnastics and now we are home and dinner is finishing up in the oven. I'm looking forward to a relaxing night with the family cuddled up on the couch. It is SO cold here....it was 8 degrees this morning....this is ALABAMA!!!! I wanted to tell you about my new favorite snacks I have found. They are SO yummy and yes I have tried every kind:) 130 calories for 38 straws:) The cinnamon apple straws taste almost like the cinnamon twists from Taco Bell...oh YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment