I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself because today I have eaten 1,000+ more calories than I should have. I am on a 1500 net calorie plan on my fitness pal. I have been out of weight loss mode but every time I take myself out of it the pounds creep back on. I didn't exercise today which is part of the problem. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had. I got into the graham crackers and ate almost an entire sleeve...not a huge deal but it is when you go over your calories for the day.
My lowest weight was back in September and I got down to 127. I measure my inches too and they are the same everywhere but I have gained an inch right at my belly button. I currently weigh 135ish...some days it is 137. So a gain of 8-10 lbs. While it shows a significant gain over the winter months on the scale it doesn't show in inches or in my clothes to a huge extent.
| Me with the kiddos- jeans are a size 6- I typically wear a 4 or 6 and basically size S shirts.- size 4 dresses |
The following is why I beat myself up so much. My abs are going to be the death of me. Part of it is having 2 kids and the other part is the damage from being over 200 lbs. My skin is very stretched out so therefore it sags. I just HATE it!!!! Lets not even discuss that it is almost bathing suit season. I just want my body to look like I work my butt off all the time like I do...ugh! I know I could eat better...that is my downfall. I LOVE food!!!
| Sorry for the no makeup right before a workout at home pics |
No comments:
Post a Comment