The first practices of this soccer season were this past Saturday.
Hayden's practice was at 9:00
and Kayla's HOT practice was at 11:00
After practice we went to UAB in Birmingham to visit my best friend and her newborn baby:) After the visit we ate dinner at Outback....yummy! I pigged out on the bloomin' onion and Alice Springs Chicken and tried not to think about how many calories I consumed! Yeah, I am doing GREAT at maintaining my weight....I want to LOSE more weight but can't seem to be disciplined enough to do it!
Me and Hayden at Outback(cellphone pic)
Me and Kayla at Outback (another cellphone pic)
Kayla started 3rd grade this week and is LOVING it:)
Kayla Monday morning before school.
Kayla and I after her first training run for her 1st 5k. Her school is doing a 5k fundraiser in November and she has been wanting to do a 5k so it will be perfect for her first one! Now if I can just survive her training runs and my training runs for my 2nd half marathon in November! My legs might fall off!






The entire family is "on the move" and looking great. Way to stay fit!!
ReplyDelete